শুক্রবার, ৬ জানুয়ারী, ২০১২

London Waterloo - Bournemouth Thurs 12th Jan

42545182

Hello! I bought a ticket for LONDON to BOURNEMOUTH at 0905 Thurs 12th Jan 2012 which I now no longer need. It is from megabus (despite the name, it is for a train), so only cost me a tenner originally, but I hope someone else can use it and I can get some of the cost back.

The ticket itself is just a 25 digit reservation code, so as soon as I receive payment I can send the number by e-mail, text, phone, post etc. It is this code that is then shown to the guard on the train (see www.megabus.co.uk for details).

The ticket is an adult single (full fare) for a standard journey, leaving at 9.05 am from London Waterloo (arriving Bournemouth 11am). As with all megabus tickets, you should be seated in the megabus coach of the train for the journey.

I'm happy to take payment in cash or via paypal.
Happy travels!

Source: http://buy.vivastreet.co.uk/travel-tickets+london-sw15/london-waterloo---bournemouth-thurs-12th-jan/42545182

john lennon death john lennon death c.j. wilson three stooges pujols mythbusters miami marlins

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন