শুক্রবার, ১৫ জুন, ২০১২

Depression, Anxiety, and it's effects on relationships.

Hello everyone. This is my first post and I was just hoping to get some feedback from other member's who have the same issues.
I suffer from Anxiety disorder and Depression, along with frequent panic attacks. I am going to be seeing a Physciatrist in a couple weeks for these issues.

All in all, my boyfriend and I have a great relationship. He is loving, sweet, supportive and we get along great.
I will admit we have communication issues at times...
I'm 19 and so is he. He has a job working 9-11 hours a day, 5 days a week, sometimes 6. At times this can really get to him and he gets very stressed out. Our financial situation isn't the best either, and it really doesn't help that I'm not working. I do have a very severe form of agoraphobia that I will be getting treatment for soon, so I hope to help lighten this burden.

My boyfriend also has some anger issues that he sometimes lets get the best of him. Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with his outbursts? What can I do to help calm him down? Should I leave him alone or talk to him quietly? What would help in the long-run?

Anyways, more to the point... Sometimes when I am in my depressive moods I tend to get more annoyed with him than usual. It's like everything he says and does becomes annoying. I wish I knew why this happened and what I could do to fix it. I love him, and I don't want to have any kind of harsh feelings towards him.

We recently had a long, hard talk about how my depression and anxiety was starting to take over my life again. I was lying in bed, not doing anything, crying all the time. I finally agreed to seek out treatment. I hope things start looking up for us soon.

I would appreciate any advice on the matter.

--- Forgot to mention we have been together 5 years now.

henrik stenson jobs act greg mortenson jim marshall died 2013 toyota avalon the secret life of bees full moon

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন