সোমবার, ২৬ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Hi there.

Hey there, I'm Keyskull.

I've used this name on another site, and most people there started calling me Key, so go ahead and do that if you want, I guess.

On that site, I started Jan. 17. I started role playing the same week, so that makes it eleven months that I've been roleplaying. Lots of people there said I was pretty good at it, but I don't really think so.

Likes:
Dragons
Homestuck
Pokemon
Magic/fantasy role plays
Well-written original Role Plays
Fan-ficts
Anime
Video Games/RPG, Simulation
Music
Art/drawing/painting
reading/writting
NCIS
NCIS Los Angelos
Castle

Dislikes:
mean/stupid people.

(and other things that I won't mention just yet...)

Oh, fair warning: I do most of what I do on a whim with little if any planning. It just works better for me. I also do a lot of fanfic role plays.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/9Q0riZGmoYY/viewtopic.php

bastille day breaking bad breaking bad food network star British Open 2012 bane Aurora Colorado

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন